- The Breastmilk for my Baby tool from Dartmouth-Hitchock offers FAQ's about breastfeeding during COVID-19.
- The Massachusetts Breastfeeding Coalition has posted a listing of lactation consultants that are currently providing telehealth services.
- The CDC offers recommendations for breastfeeding during COVID-19.
- The website covidprotocols.org from Brigham and Women's Hospital is updated regularly with the latest COVID-19 clinical guidelines.
- Rooming-in agreement from Lawrence General Hospital (Download in English or Spanish)
- The Institute for Patient & Family Centered Care offers a variety of resources including:
- Shared decision making guide between mother and provider from Lawrence General Hospital
- Partners in Contraceptive Choice and Knowledge (PICCK) has developed a number of state-wide resources to support contraceptive care providers during COVID-19.
- MCPAP for Moms is available at its usual capacity for phone consultations for providers as well as virtual (video and phone evaluation of patients). Providers can call on behalf of patients 855-666-6272.
- The Betsy Lehman Center offers a list of tools for supporting the emotional needs of clinicians and staff
- Postpartum Support International has a helpline in English and Spanish, and offers online tools for families and professionals.
- The free guide to living with worry and anxiety amidst global uncertainty from Psychology Tools has been translated into more than 40 languages.
- The Academy for Communication in Healthcare offers COVID-19 Telemedicine Tips and Quick Tips to Connect.
Other helpful resources
- The AWHONN Save Your Life handout helps women identify warning signs and when they need to get care. (Download in English, Spanish, Arabic or Mandarin Chinese)
- The Run Chart Tool from IHI assesses the effectiveness of change.
- IHI Open School's Science of Improvement whiteboard videos explain quality improvement systems.